Mold Remediation & Sampling
Hazardous mold growth is fueled by concealed moisture and water leaks, commonly found under bathroom sinks and around roof leaks. Any place that is shaded, stuffy, and has been exposed to water makes an ideal growing location for most fungi, including mold. Our expert team at Drytech LLC meticulously holds to professional restoration standards when handling mold, and our process puts your health and peace of mind as top priority. So before we start, it is helpful to get a brief understanding of mold.
What is mold?
- 1. Mold is naturally occurring – It grows anywhere, playing a key role in the decomposition process. All it needs is moisture and a suitable growth medium – indoors and outdoors.
- 2. Mold needs moisture to grow – Before mold removal can proceed, the root cause of the moisture or humidity must be addressed or it will simply grow back again.
- 3. Not all mold is toxic – Yes, it’s true! Mold can be good for food (think mushrooms and pizza) and fight infections in the form of penicillin, among other things. Helpful molds are an exception, not a rule, however.
- 4. All molds release spores – Every form of fungus spreads their spores into the air to help them grow and colonize their surroundings. It’s these spores that commonly cause immune system reactions such as sneezing, itchy eyes, and shortness of breath. Because of this, mold should never grow unhindered indoors.
- 5. Molds spans a broad spectrum – From mildew to black mold, it often gives off a musty odor that may help locate it’s source. Given the volatile nature of mold, the same mold can cause differing reactions in two different people and should never be allowed to remain indoors.
Guaranteed Mold Removal Service
At Drytech, we have the skills and equipment to handle every size mold infestation, from a single bathroom to an entire property. We always use the specialized equipment and safety rated industrial chemicals necessary to protect you and your home from further mold contamination. If you’re still skeptical, we guarantee that all of our mold removal services will show greatly increased air quality – or your money back! We offer mold sampling in every suspected area with before and after results – so you can see and the feel difference! If you have a mold problem, don’t wait to make it clean and dry. Call Drytech and get service today!